Choose your Estimate Template in Excel
Use our professional estimate templates to create estimates easily. Download the required estimate template in excel for free and customize them as per your requirements.
Want more options to customize your estimates? Try out our free online estimate generator and create free estimates in just a few minutes.
Free Estimate Template in Word
Looking for formats other than Excel? We also provide free estimate templates in word. Download and check them out!
- Simple Estimate Template
- Job Estimate Template
- Contractor Estimate Template
- Creative Estimate template
- Work Estimate Template
- Construction Estimate Template
- Service Estimate Template
- Commercial Estimate Template
Stand Out From The Crowd
Zenys Estimate template highlights
With Zenys estimate templates you are sure to make an impression on your potential clients. Not just a bland estimate. We give you options to turn your estimates professional and more personalized. Here are some of the main features of our estimate template in excel.
- Free Templates
- Options to add company logo and signature
- Professional layout
- Automatic calculation of the total amount and taxes
How to make an estimate?
After you have worked out all your cost prepare a template and enter the details to create the perfect cost estimate. Not sure about the fields required? We have listed down all the details that are needed in an estimate.
- Company’s name
- City, State, Country
- GST Number ( if GST registered business)
- Estimate number and date
- List of Items- Be very specific in this section. You can include the product/service name and description, the quantity, the rate per item, number of hours required to complete the service, materials required, applicable tax and other factors contributing to the total amount.
- Estimate validity date
- Project timeline
- Payment terms
Better Alternative to Estimate Template in Excel
Each time you create an estimate for your clients you’ll have to re-enter all the information in the estimate template. This can be a really tiring task. If you are a small business owner you might need to create multiple estimates and save the details for reuse. For them, it is always better to switch to a business management software like Zenys where you can automate this process.
Zenys lets you create professional-looking estimates and send them directly to your potential clients in just a few clicks. You can easily track them and convert the estimates into invoices once accepted by the customer. Start your free trial today and check it out!